Hey everyone!!! So I can't find a sponsor at Rutherford. The only teachers that would want to do it, already sponsor clubs. So I'm creating an online one. Here's how it'll be set up.

Every Saturday (either during the day or at night) I'll create a post about something to do with the LGBT community. You can comment about your take on whatever the topic is. I'll post links on my facebook so anyone can read this. I'll also create a Facebook group. If you have ideas or something you think should be brought up, just email me at thatonewriter17@live.com and I'll post about it. If you don't want to be credited for the idea just let me know. I'm also gonna try and find a place to do a discussion type thing. I'll keep you all updated on it.

1 comments:

Anonymous @ September 10, 2009 at 5:48 PM

Just testing the comments